Many Microsoft To Do customers are disenchanted once they get started looking out during the settings to seek out some strategy to combine their Microsoft To Do account with Google Calendar.
Numerous different activity control apps in the market, similar to Google Duties and Todoist, combine seamlessly with Google Calendar. Sadly, Microsoft has to this point refused so as to add such an integration.
You aren’t totally out of success. There may be one cloud carrier that integrates completely high-quality with each Google Calendar and Microsoft To Do. That carrier is Zapier.
Zapier is a cloud automation carrier that permits you to automate actions between just about your entire on-line accounts.
You’ll be able to take triggers from one carrier, like Gmail or WordPress, after which use them to turn on movements on different products and services, like Twitter or Google Calendar. The integrations are actually restricted handiest through your personal creativeness.
There’s a loose Zapier account you’ll be able to use, which will give you 10 “Zaps” and a pair of,000 duties per 30 days. Each and every Zap is an automation, and each and every activity is how repeatedly it may be precipitated each and every month prior to attaining your prohibit.
In case you do want extra, there are plans that vary any place from lower than $20/month for three,000 duties a month as much as simply over $100 for 50,000 duties a month.
Integrating Zapier with Microsoft To Do
Whenever you create your account in Zapier, choose Make a Zap within the higher left nook to get began with growing your first Microsoft To Do Google Calendar integration.
At the first Make your zap step, you’ll want to seek for the Microsoft To-Do app in Zapier.
1. Kind microsoft to-do within the seek box. Make a selection Microsoft To-Do within the effects.
2. This may open step one of making a Zap, the usage of Microsoft To-Do occasions. To peer the to be had occasions, choose Display three extra occasions.
three. This may display all to be had occasions from Microsoft To Do.
You’ll be able to use the next occasions to cause your integrations with Google Calendar.
- New Process: Any time you create a brand new activity.
- New Checklist: On every occasion you create a brand new cause.
- Finished Process: Triggers while you whole a role.
- Up to date Process: Triggers any time you replace a role.
You’ll be able to use any of those occasions to replace your Google Calendar. And that is the place your creativity is available in.
Integrating Microsoft To Do with Zapier
Let’s check out what the Microsoft To Do Google Calendar integration looks as if in Zapier.
As an example, let’s say you wish to have to create a brand new calendar access each time you’ve created a brand new activity in Microsoft To Do. To try this, elect New Process underneath Make a selection an Match. Then choose Proceed.
In case you haven’t hooked up Microsoft To Do with Zapier but, you’ll want to make a choice Check in to Microsoft To-Do to proceed.
As soon as hooked up in your Microsoft To Do account, choose Proceed to customise the development. To make a choice the checklist you wish to have to cause on, choose Make a selection price underneath Customise Process.
This may load the entire Lists you will have to your Microsoft To Do account. Make a selection the only you wish to have to cause your Create Process from. This may prohibit the development handiest to duties you create in that checklist.
Make a selection Proceed to transport on. Make a selection Check cause to look if Zapier can attach in your Microsoft To Do account. If the relationship is a success, you’ll see that Zapier found out one of the most new duties in that checklist.
Make a selection Proceed to transport on.
Integrating Google Calendar with Zapier
Now that you’ve the relationship between Zapier and Microsoft To Do operating, and firing a cause each time you create a brand new activity, it’s time to make the relationship to Google Calendar.
1. In your next step, you’ll want to seek for the app simply as you probably did above. Kind Google Calendar into the hunt box, and choose Google Calendar when it comes up.
2. Subsequent, you’ll want to inform Zapier what you wish to have it to do in Google Calendar each time you create a brand new activity in Microsoft To Do. Make a selection Display three extra occasions to look all the checklist.
three. For this case, we need to use main points from the brand new Microsoft To Do activity to create an in depth match in Google Calendar. So, choose Create Detailed Match. Then choose Proceed to transport directly to your next step.
four. You’ll want to make a choice the Google Calendar account you wish to have to make use of, or make a connection in your present one. You’re going to handiest have to try this as soon as, as Zapier saves all connections you are making. Make a selection Proceed while you’re accomplished.
five. Now you’ll be able to outline each unmarried component of the Google Calendar match the usage of main points that Zapier was once ready to drag in out of your Microsoft To Do activity. As an example, for the Calendar Match Abstract, it most probably makes essentially the most sense to make use of the Microsoft To Do activity matter.
It’s in fact reasonably outstanding simply how a lot data Zapier can pull out of your Microsoft To Do duties. There are too many to checklist right here, however one of the vital essential items pulled come with:
- Process matter and frame.
- Due, get started, finished and reminder date and time.
- Present activity standing.
- Who the duty is assigned to.
- Significance degree.
- Finished date.
Those are only a small portion of the checklist of data you’ll be able to make a choice from to drag into Google Calendar occasions.
Notice: In relation to opting for dates, it’s easiest to make the Google Calendar match date the similar because the reminder date in Microsoft To Do. This guarantees that you simply’ll take into accout to start out the duty prior to it’s due, quite than the date that it’s due.
6. While you’re completed configuring which Microsoft To Do information will move into your Calendar Match, choose Proceed.
7. Make a selection Check & Proceed to ensure the combination works. You must see a standing Check was once a success.
eight. Make a selection Flip On Zap to finish the combination.
Growing Microsoft To Do Google Calendar Integrations
While you imagine simply what number of Microsoft To Do activity information you’ll be able to pull into Zapier (and into Google Calendar occasions), the selection of integrations you’ll be able to do is spectacular.
Listed here are a couple of concepts to get began.
- Create a brand new Google Calendar match while you create a brand new activity.
- Replace a Google Calendar match while you replace a role.
- Delete a Google Calendar match while you whole a role.
- Create a habitual Google Calendar match while you create a brand new Microsoft To Do checklist.
With this degree of automation between the 2, it actually doesn’t topic if Microsoft To Do hasn’t added Google Calendar integration through default. Even though it comes with a value, no less than Zapier means that you can accomplish this with now not an excessive amount of effort.